Welcome to Los Olivos Women’s Medical Group
Los Olivos Women’s Medical Group specializes in obstetrics and gynecology. The physicians have advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of women’s health problems. We provide well-woman examinations for women and place special emphasis on preventive medicine and the early detection of health problems. Our physicians are committed to progressive care based on the latest medical research and techniques. We provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch. Please see the Los Olivos brochure.
If you are currently a patient or would like to be a patient at Los Olivos, please register for our portal at myHealth.stanfordhealthcare.org. The portal will allow you to message your care team, get your laboratory results, view your medical record and schedule some appoinmtments on-line. The initial registration must be completed on a computer. Your activation MR (medical record) is the email you used to register.
Los Olivos Women’s Medical Group has been in practice for more than 40 years. The physicians use Good Samaritan Hospital for deliveries and surgeries requiring an overnight stay. The physicians also use Los Gatos Surgical Center, National Surgical Center and Silicon Valley Surgical Center for outpatient surgeries. The physicians are trained in the lastest surgical and medical techniques. Los Olivos is committed to patients' safety and quality care.
- Gynecologic cancer screening
- HPV testing
- Sexually transmitted disease testing
- Menopause treatment
- Osteoporosis evaluation and treatment
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery and Los Olivos info
- Abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Abdominal and laparoscopic myomectomy (reimoval of fibroids)
- Surgeries on ovaries and fallopian tubes, including minimally invasive laporoscopic surgery
- Hysteroscopic procedures including removal of polyps and fibroids
- Abdominal and vaginal urologic corrective surgery
- Endometrial or Uterine Ablation
- Colpopexy for Prolapse